*MATH PARTY* this Wednesday Dec. 11!
Please bring some snacks to share ('mathematical' snacks if possible!) and some math resources, games, movies and fun ideas -- we'll have time to share some of these as part of the festivities!
Looking forward to it, and I'm going to miss you all very much... it's been a wonderful semester with you, and I know you are all excellent, very thoughtful and resourceful new math teachers. You have a great community of colleagues from your classes here, and I hope these friendships will be nourishing to you throughout your careers.
As a final reflection on the course:
*** Please reread all your blog posts from the course, and write a post that reflects on your learning throughout the course, along with highlights and suggestions for the course in future years.
As a final reflection on the course:
*** Please reread all your blog posts from the course, and write a post that reflects on your learning throughout the course, along with highlights and suggestions for the course in future years.

No comments:
Post a Comment